Home

Tamron 100mm macro lens for Nikon

Free 2-day Shipping On Millions of Items. No Membership Fee. Shop Now Get Up To 40% Off Retail Prices & 180-Day Warranty When You Shop On KEH! Our Field-Tested Lenses Go Further. Get More. Create More. Year After Year Tamron 90mm f/2.8 VC (Model F017) Tokina AT-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO. Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2× Ultra Macro. Nikon F 105mm f/2.8 VR. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX OS. Irix 150mm f/2.8. These are the current generation macro lenses from six of the major lens manufacturers, which is why I prioritized testing them It beats the Canon 100mm f/2,.8L Macro in performance tests and comes close to the Nikon and Tamron offerings, as well as coming with a range of high end features. The image stabilization system (OS) isn't quite as advanced as Canon or Tamron's but it still works very well and the ultrasonic autofocus is fantastic Best Macro Lenses for Canon Cameras. Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro. Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. Sigma Macro 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8. Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM. Best Macro Lenses for Nikon Cameras. Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro

In summary, the Tamron actually comes in with a slight edge in many respects and is the better value. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Tamron macro lens above any 100mm 1:1 macro lens, including the Canon 100L, which has until now held the top spot in this field. Check out some of the images I posted. Happy shooting The latest generation of Tamron's enviable 90mm macro lenses ditches the gold band around the middle in favour of a silver band at the rear, which should hopefully avoid any buying confusion with the older version. Nikon macro lenses Tokina's AT-X PRO 100mm macro lens was launched all the way back in 2006. The replacement atx-i. Tokina AT-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Fixed Macro Lens. Check Price. on Amazon. PROS. Due to the straight 9 diaphragm blades, the bright flecks of sunlight will appear as the 18-point stars on your photos. CONS. The lack of built-in focusing motor makes the AF unavailable on several entry-level Nikon APS-C camera bodies

Product Description. Tamron 90MM F2.8 DI F/NIKON From the Manufacturer. The latest version of the venerable Tamron 90mm Macro, this lens is widely used by naturalists and other pros who need top imaging performance plus a longer lens-to-subject (working) distance to enable easier lighting and access to skittish subjects Tamron 90mm Macro Lens - Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD Macro. The SP 90mm F/2.8 MACRO VC (Model F017) is the most recent release in a successful line of Tamron SP 90mm macro lenses. It redefines the best in advanced features and succeeds a legacy of superior optical performance. XY-Shift compensation has been newly added to reinforce VC.

tamron 100mm macro lens for nikon - Independence Day Sal

1. 55mm filters, 18.1 oz./513g, 1:1 close focus, about $460. Good choice for macro on Canon and on Nikon, but a 180mm or 200mm lens is much better for practical and perspective reasons. If you won't spring for the Nikon 200mm f/4 AF-D or Canon 180mm f/3.5 L, this Tokina is as good optically as Nikon's or Canon's 100mm and 105mm lenses. LEICA M top
  2. Nikon D3200. Currently there are 26 native Macro Prime lenses for Nikon D3200 and 21 of these lenses are autofocus (AF) type. Nikon D3200 doesn't have a sensor based image stabilization system but 6 of these Macro Prime lenses features optical image stabilization
  3. imum focus distance of 0.53 ft and a fixed focal length of 40mm, making it ideal for wildlife and nature photos, such as flowers and insects
  4. This is where the Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD comes in, and at just $799, its price significantly undercuts similar Canon and Nikon offerings. In fact, it is a lot closer to a consumer-oriented 70-300mm zoom lens. Wildlife photographers are sure to be satisfied with this release, as the 100-400mm focal length range is one of the most.
  5. Im about to purchase a macro lens for wildlife , flora photography but also (to a lesser degree) portraits . I currently have a nikon D5100 camera. Basically, after reading many reviews etc, it has come down to either the Tokina 100mm macro or Tamron 90mm macro usd vc. Obviously image quality is the most important factor

Save On Quality Camera Lenses Free in-store pickup

Tokina has announced the release of its new ATX-i 100mm F2.8 Macro lens for full-frame Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras. The ATX-i 100mm F2.8 Macro lens is constructed of nine elements in eight groups and features a 1:1 reproduction ratio at 30cm (11.8in) from the sensor with a minimum focusing distance of 11.5cm (4.5in) I have owned the non VR version of the Nikon 105mm and currently own the Tamron 90mm (as well as 60mm and 200mm Nikon micro lenses.) In my opinion, the Tamron 90mm is better optically than the Nikon 105mm. It is the only non-Nikon lens I have ever kept. The Nikon is good, though, but being that the Tamron is better and cheaper, I would go Tamron Get the best deals on Nikon F Macro/Close Up Camera Lenses when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items New Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro VC USD Lens - NIKON F Mount [F017] $566.80. Tokina AT-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Auto Focus Macro Lens For Nikon Cameras AF-D NEW. $399.00 OVERVIEW . Tamron has long had a 90mm macro lens in both manual and autofocus versions, with a maximum aperture of f/2.5 or f/2.8. This lens has had a formidable reputation for sharpness and performance, and continues in production to this day thorugh several technological updates

This Tamron lens carries the SP prefix indicating it is 'Super Performance featuring high design specifications. Tamron's 90mm macro lens, often referred to as 'the portrait macro' and loved by photographers all over the world Essentially a remake of their popular 90mm ƒ/2.8 macro lens but for the APS-C imaging circle, the Tamron 60mm ƒ/2 offers a 1:1 macro shooting option in Canon, Nikon and Sony mounts The official title of this lens is the Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD. Let's break down that name a little to see the goodies this lens encompasses. SP is Tamron's line of high-end lenses and it carries a price tag of $650 currently on Amazon. With an aperture of f/2.8, the lens has solid speed in low light and great separation. Product Overview. The Tokina atx-i 100mm F2.8 FF MACRO is a compact medium tele macro lens for full frame format film and digital SLR cameras. Being light-weight, compact, performing high resolution, fast aperture, low distortion, low falloff and beautiful soft bokeh this lens is extremely attractive tool for macro, portraits, landscapes, street art, commercial and general purpose shooting Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 LD is an Auto Focus (AF) Telephoto Zoom lens with 35mm FF max sensor coverage and it is designed to be used with Nikon F (FX) mount cameras. Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 LD was replaced with Tamron SP 70-200mm F2.8 Di VC USD Nikon F FX. Follow the link to read our comparison of these lenses

What is the difference between Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD and Tokina atx-i 100mm f/2.8 FF Macro? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the camera lens ranking Nikon 105mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Micro Lens Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro F017 Lens Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens. The same lenses are shown below with their hoods in place The Tamron SP AF60mm F/2.0 Di II LD (IF) 1:1 Macro (model G005) is the first medium telephoto macro lens designed for APS-C size DSLR cameras that features a fast maximum aperture of F/2.0 one stop faster than the F/2.8 maximum aperture found on conventional macro lenses in the same class Comparison: Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO Nikon vs Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Nikon vs Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T 100mm f/2 ZF2 Nikon on a Nikon D3X The rankings here are a bit less close, with both Nikon and Carl Zeiss providing an exceptional lens for Nikon mounts

Tamron Camera Lenses - Save On Tamron Camera Lense

1. Re: Makro: Tamron 90mm vs Tokina 100mm. Both are great options, usually mentioned as the top 4 in the 90-105mm macro range, together with the Nikkor 105 2.8 and the Sigma 105 2.8. For macro, the higher the focal length the better, once you compress the background a bit better, and can shoot a bit farther away from your subject
  2. Tamron 90mm or Tokina 100mm for macro, opinions please Oct 12, 2008 Hi everyone, I was just thinking of buying the Tamron 90mm but then i stumbled on the Tokina 100mm. Hands-on with the latest Nikon Z lenses, AF-S 120-300mm F2.8 Feb 28, 2020 Nikon AF-S 120-300mm F2.8E FL ED SR VR arrives next month for $9500 Jan 7, 2020 Latest sample.
  3. The Nikon 60mm f/2.8G is one of the only shorter macro lenses on this list, primarily due to usability; 60mm just isn't a great focal length for macro photography. At such a short focal length, you'll have to get extremely close to your subject if you want sharp images, so you risk casting shadows or knocking your subject
  4. Currently there are 23 native Macro Prime lenses for Nikon D600 and 18 of these lenses are autofocus (AF) type. Nikon D600 doesn't have a sensor based image stabilization system but 6 of these Macro Prime lenses features optical image stabilization.. Since Nikon D600 has environmental sealings (Weather Sealing), you may like to couple your camera with one of these 5 Macro Prime lenses with.

Macro Prime Lenses for. Nikon D3400. Currently there are 26 native Macro Prime lenses for Nikon D3400 and 21 of these lenses are autofocus (AF) type. Nikon D3400 doesn't have a sensor based image stabilization system but 6 of these Macro Prime lenses features optical image stabilization Currently there are 26 native Macro Prime lenses for Nikon D7500 and 21 of these lenses are autofocus (AF) type. Nikon D7500 doesn't have a sensor based image stabilization system but 6 of these Macro Prime lenses features optical image stabilization.. Since Nikon D7500 has environmental sealings (Weather Sealing), you may like to couple your camera with one of these 5 Macro Prime lenses with. At 60mm, this macro lens produces very sharp images with the compromize of manual focus. To Sony users though it's not a problem because of the focus peaking technology that determines exactly where the lens focuses. Overall, is a great choice for Sony Alpha shooters! 20. Rokinon 100mm F2.8 Macro Lens luckily all the macro lenses around 100mm are excellent, regardless of which manufacturer you choose. you really can't go wrong. i have a used tamron 90 (first used macro i found available). besides macro it also does a very nice job for shooting portraits. generally i have a slight preference towards tamron over sigma (especially screw driven versions of the tamron lenses), but for the macro. I use Tokina 100mm f2.8 macro and thats to my best knowledge the best option. Its cheap and wonderful, also a very good portrait lens. The macro giant for Nikon is the AF 200mm f4 micro, however that beast is expensive, as well as rare on the used market. Frankly if macro would have priority for me I'd get into Fujifilm X

Best Quality Used 100mm Lenses - Choose From Top Brands & Mor

1. The Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR is a very Good lens for the price. The sharpness is amazing and the bokeh is also good, which can also be used as a portrait lens. The deal price 22k offered by amazon was excellent compared to the market value
  2. Nikon currently offers 40mm and 85mm DX format (APS-C) macro lenses, along with 60mm and 105mm FX format (full-frame) options. You're somewhat spoilt for choice when choosing which Nikon lens to.
  3. The Tokina 100mm f/2.8 AT-X Macro, Nikon Fit lens provides outstanding photographs. The Tokina 100mm F/2.8 AT-X Macro, Nikon Fit lens is ideal for close up work. Ideal for any photographer looking to achieve fantastic photographs, the lens offers a unique chance to get closer in distance and in focus. A wonderful lens for long distances
  4. the tamron is a great starter lens for macro. quite good for bugs, but it is not internal focus, neither is the sigma 105. this makes for a rather long length when shooting at 1;1 close up making them more likely to suffer from camera shake. the nikon 105 is internal focus giving it an advantage, (at a price!). if bugs are really your thing you.
  5. I have owned the following macro lenses - Nikkor 55mm 3.5, Nikkor 105mm, and Tamron 90mm. Also, I've fooled around with reversing lenses and coupling two lenses together. If I was to own just one macro it would without a doubt be the Tamron 90mm. The 90mm gets you a little further away from your subject thant the 55's and 60's. It'
  6. d, Tamron developed the SP AF60mm medium telephoto macro lens, boasting an extremely fast maximum aperture of F2. The sharp image quality at the point of focus and soft blurring effects in the out-of-focus areas render superlative images that will stimulate the photographer's imagination
  7. It's my backup macro lens (after the Canon 100mm f/2.8L), and I turn to it when I want a bit more working distance. Next, we have the Tamron 180mm f/3.5 and the Sigma 150mm f/2.8 OS . And then, offering stunning image quality with a high price tag, are the Nikon 200mm f/4 ($1792), and the Canon 180mm f/3.5L ($1399)

Sharpest Macro Lens for Nikon D810? Posted on February 17, 2018 by JimS. Based on DxO sharpness scores (sharpness/overall), the best options are all bunched closely together between 21 and 26, with Tamron's SP 90-2.8 at the top and Nikon's 105-2.8 at the bottom. The Tamron SP 90, Sigma 105 and 150, and Nikon 105 have image stabilization The Best All-in-one Lens for Nikon Z5.. A one-lens solution for working in a wide variety of shooting situations, the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR from Nikon is an all-in-one 8.3x zoom covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths that is ideal for immersive landscapes, arresting architecture, captivating portraits, candid street photography and everything in between - all with a single. Nov 11, 2011. #10. I tried the Tamron 90mm SP Di, Sigma 105mm HSM EX, and Sigma 150 HSM EX macro lenses on the D90. Honestly, I much preferred the Tamron 90mm SP Di (not the SP only) simply for how well it plays with the D90 sensor. It beats the Sigmas in color rendition and IQ Nikon 105mm Macro vs Tokina 100mm Macro. Thread starter A lot of people really swear by the Tokina 100 2.8 and it really is a fantastic macro lens. Also the new Tamron 90mm is worth noting. Reaction score 395. Sep 11, 2016 #9 Really all macro lenses are sharp. And all macro lenses often lose all sharpness to diffraction because one has. Turns out, I really like 1:1 macro lenses, and the latest Tamron 90mm was the first to really help me realize that. Image stabilization, which isn't new for this type of lens, was a huge assist for handheld shooting, especially with a camera that loves to highlight when you get it wrong

The Tamron 90mm ƒ/2.8 Macro ships with the HF017 lens hood, accepts 62mm filters, and is available now for around $650. Note: Nikon bodies display f-stops in effective f-values What is the difference between Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro and Canon EF 100mm F/2.8L Macro IS USM? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the Canon camera lens ranking Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro: Performance. For this review, the lens was tested on a 12Mp Nikon D700 using Imatest. For its price, this lens is an outstanding performer. Centre resolution is. The Best All-in-one Lens for Nikon Z7 II.. A one-lens solution for working in a wide variety of shooting situations, the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR from Nikon is an all-in-one 8.3x zoom covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths that is ideal for immersive landscapes, arresting architecture, captivating portraits, candid street photography and everything in between - all with a single.

The shorter focal length of the macro lens, the shorter minimum focus distance. It means that you can get very close to the object. Let's look at the example of two lenses from Nikon: 60mm and 105mm. For Nikon AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens - minimum focus distance is 18.49cm. In reality, the distance from the front of the lens to. I found some used Tamron 90mm macro's for around $300 here: Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP A/M 1:1 Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model 272EE) The Nikon 85mm DX, seems to be over $400 and for that matter, I'd prefer to have a lens over 100mm. Goodguy, I also appreciate your feedback

Video: The Best Macro Lenses for Nikon - Photography Lif

The Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD is a fast-focusing, impeccably sharp macro lens for Canon, Nikon, and Sony SLRs Tamron lenses for Nikon FX DSLR cameras. Tamron 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD; Tamron 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2; Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4 Di OS Macro lense for nikon d7000 (Tamron 90mm or Tokina 100mm) Options: Tamron 90mm ($235, older AFD version) or Tokina 100mm ($400) Deciding between one of these for a short telephoto/macro lens. Can't find many direct comparisons, but both are suppose to be extremely sharp Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Nikon F. I love the crispness and clarity in the pictures. bhphotovideo.com. Great telephoto lens. 300 mm. Great zoom range. 4.3 x. Silent focus motor. Silent and fast

The 13 best macro lenses for Nikon and Canon DSLRs Click

Best Macro Lens for Closeup Photography in 202

One-Pieces, Overalls & Jum Clothing Sets. Uniform TAMRON SP DI AF 90mm F2.8 Macro 1:1 (Model 272E) for Canon EF + 2C9FH Lens Hood - $375.20. FOR SALE! Tamron SP Di AF 90mm F2.8 Macro 1:1 (Model 272E) for Canon 18498891066 The Nikon 80-400mm VR FX costs almost triple what this Tamron does. The Nikon lens is a little better overall, but it can't focus as close. The Tamron gets much closer for macro since it really does stay at 400mm at close distances and is also lighter. Real-world picture quality is the same Full-Frame. 796g. 84 x 127mm. 2019-04-25. Image Stabilized Lens Weatherproof - Seals protect from dust, humidity and light splashing. Autofocus Lens. Tamron Di 70-210mm F/4 VC USD. 70 - 210mm Tokina 100mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro D Macro Nikon F. this lens is very sharp and fast, and it's the most affordable 100mm range macro lens in the market. For this price i paid, it's doing a superb job bhphotovideo.com. Silent focus motor

The smallest of subjects have plenty of detail, but as this is ultimately a very cost-effective macro lens from a Nikon point of view, the Sigma and the Tamron represent better value for money on the DX platform. 5. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS US Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Di - Great nature and landscape lens. Olympus M.Zuiko 30mm F3.5 - Extremely sharp for a small price. Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 - Small macro and standard lens. Sigma 70mm F2.8 Art DG - Extremely sharp macro lens. Rokinon 100mm F2.8 - Naturalists lens for manual photography Best Nikon Macro Lenses · Best Nikon Macro Lenses · Tamron 90mm f2.8 VC II review · Nikon Micro 105mm f2.8G VR review · Nikon DX Micro 85mm f3.5G VR (15) Feb 16, 2021 — Consequently, anyone in the market for a macro lens that ticks all the boxes and yet doesn't break the bank will struggle to find serious fault with (16) 381584. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. View Details. View Details. Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD AF Lens for Nikon APS-C DSLR {72} B028 If you're an EOS R user, the new Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM boasts wit 1.4x magnification, 8 stops of stabilization and a bokeh control ring. 3. Sigma Macro 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM. This is a great budget macro lens for Canon DSLRs

Tamron AF18-270mm f/3Best Macro Lenses – Camera News at Cameraegg

Amazon.com : Tamron AFF004N700 SP 90MM F/2.8 DI MACRO 1:1 ..

7. Use the 105mm/100mm Macro Lens for 45-Degree Shots. At the beginning of this article, I shared with you the most common types of focal lengths for macro lenses. You may know this already, but the narrower lenses are the more expensive ones. That means the 90mm/100mm/105mm macro lenses 1 mm smaller in diameter. Reasons to choose Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD Macro over Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM. 4 advantages. Focal Length - Wide. 90mm vs 100mm. 10mm wider coverage. Weight. 609 g vs 625 g. 16 g lighter

2. has a silent focus motor built into the lens. Nikon Micro-Nikkor 105mm F/2.8. Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro. Lenses with built-in focus motor focus faster and more quietly than lenses without a focus motor which rely on the camera's body focus motor. 3 When shopping for a lens, think about the pictures you will be taking, then match your needs to particular lenses. If you want detailed photos of distant objects, get a telephoto lens. For shooting small subjects, such as flowers or insects, you will want a macro Nikon lens SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 (Model 272E) for Nikon (*) (*) Not supported in TAP-in Console. [Note] a. All Nikon-mount models launched after in May, 2019 are compatible with Nikon Z6 and Z7. b. F/W updates can be performed using Tamrons TAP-in Console (sold seperately) or by visiting your local Tamron Service Center

Tamron Lens Canon Error 01 - fred photography

If you can live with the ~100mm focal length, there's a plethora of decent macro lenses out there (tamron 90, sigma 105, etc). Another option is the sigma 150mm - you can get the non-OS ones pretty reasonably and they are -really sharp- ( I normally use one of these on a D800E in the studio when I need a longer lens) The Best All-in-one Lens for Nikon Z7 II.. A one-lens solution for working in a wide variety of shooting situations, the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR from Nikon is an all-in-one 8.3x zoom covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths that is ideal for immersive landscapes, arresting architecture, captivating portraits, candid street photography and everything in between - all with a single. Nikon Z5 Macro Lenses Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO ($449) Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the Nikon Z-mount Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO from Venus Optics is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime What is the difference between Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro and Tokina Firin 100mm f/2.8 FE Macro? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the camera lens ranking Oct 21, 2017. #1. Anyone got a good recommendation of a macro lens for a crop sensor Nikon? Had a look about and the options seem to be Nikon 85mm, Tamron 90mm or Sigma 105mm. Nikon and Tamron seem to be half the weight of the Sigma but the Sigma and Nikon have stabilisation built-in

The best macro lenses in 2021 Digital Camera Worl

This 100mm Macro from Tokina cost £348, which is around half of what some manufacturers charge for their telephoto macro lenses. Independent lens manufacturers Sigma and Tamron also produce. LAOWA 100MM F2.8 2X MACRO (NIKON F) Followed by the success of the Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2:1 Macro, the 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Macro is the 2nd member of Laowa 2:1 macro line-up. It features an apochromatic (APO) characteristic that chromatic aberration at both 'in-focus' &.. In general, macro lenses tend to be an f-stop or so darker than a non-macro equivalent at the same focal length. The fastest macro primes on the market are f/2.8 wide open. This problem is further.

5 Best Macro Lenses for Nikon Reviews of 2021

Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro VC USD Verdict. As you might expect from a 90mm macro lens from Tamron, the optical performance of this lens is excellent. The lens delivers superb sharpness and. Modification of the Nikon Z macro lens table following the announcement of the first two releases in June 2021 (105mm and 50mm) 01/21/2021. Addition of the Fringer EF-NZ ring (to adapt Canon EF lenses on a Nikon Z body), Addition of the new Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 STM Z, the first third-party lens offering autofocus for this mount

Tamron 150-600 095 USD Di Lens just like new

Compared to Laowa 100mm f2.8 2x Macro APO. Laowa's 100mm f2.8 2x Macro APO is a good macro lens which also doubles up as a light telephoto. It produces images only slightly softer than from the Nikon Z MC 105mm f2.8 VR S with very little field-curvature, pretty soft Bokeh, and almost no colour aberrations The Tamron SP 90mm f2.8 Di Macro VC USD is a stabilized full-frame macro lens available in Canon, Nikon, and Sony A mount. Announced in February 2016, it's already the second iteration of Tamron's stabilized 90mm macro from 2012 claiming improved stabilization from a newly added XY-shift compensation and better weather sealing 36% Off: Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras MFR: 258306. Buy now & save $350. Color: Black, Filter Size: 62mm, Focus Type: Auto Focus, Built-in AF Motor f/Nikon, Image Stabilization Type: Yes (OS), Lens Format: Full Fram Laowa 100mm f2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens suitable for Nikon Z mount cameras. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 9. £469.00. £469. . 00. Get it Wednesday, Mar 24. Only 1 left in stock 27 Apr 2016 3:28PM by John Riley | Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 MACRO 1:1 Di VC USD F017 in Interchangeable Lenses Tamron 90 mm F2.8 VC USD Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera BUY NOW £522.3

4rd place at 23 (tie): Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO Canon and Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Canon. 5th place at 18: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM. With image quality results practically equal to Canon's series L, the stabilized Sigma is certainly good enough to be considered by fully serious player in this lens catagory. For Nikon The Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro is a great lens, but the Sigma 70mm f/2.8 beats it handily in the sharpness department, particularly in sharpness uniformity at f/2.8. The Sigma also edges out the. Autofocus in all 3rd party lenses are slow esp in low light. yes, tamron 90mm has a lot of users because its widely available. but remember, +10mm of the tokina 100mm over tamron is also a good factor to be consider for shooting insects in the wild. tokina 100mm is also built like a tank compared to tamron 90mm. overall, both are good lenses. Flare. Distortion. Specifications. Product Images. Owner's Manual. Buy Now . by Bryan Carnathan. I hope to find time to complete a Tamron 180mm f/3.5 Di Macro Lens review at some point in the future. For now, please enjoy the standardized test results available for this lens As a macro lens, the focal length falls in the middle of the range, being slightly wider than what is usual for a macro lens, but it's also a nice focal length for a variety of applications. An obvious one would be for portraits, which usually starts with an 85mm focal length, so the Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD Model F017 is at.

Nikon 40mm f2.8 Macro lens. You can find it used for $200. 3. level 1. GuavaTree. 4 years ago. There is also a Tokina 100mm f2.8 Macro. I do not have the lens but judging from the other tokinas I have, they are extremely well built and of good quality. 4 Sigma AF 90mm f/2.8 Macro is a auto focus prime lens for full frame cameras. Optical design. Thanks to the macro capabilities this lens can make tiny things look big. Bright lens thanks to the high aperture value Has 6 aperture blades, this number of blades are commonly used. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a.

Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP AF/MF 1:1 Macro Lens for Nikon ..

Laowa 100mm f2.8 2x Macro APO final verdict. Laowa's 100mm f2.8 2x Macro APO is a good macro lens which also doubles up as a light telephoto. It produces sharp images with very little field-curvature - although for best results it should be stopped down a bit. It has pretty soft Bokeh and almost no colour aberrations The Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro 1:1 (the full title.whew!) is a stellar lens that improves on its predecessor in almost every way. Some extra height variance from difference in rear cap thickness. Hoods are very different! Thanks for including focus limiter! Focus Distance windo The sharpness and contrast of this lens are both excellent, and significantly better that the Tamron 180mm macro that I tested. Here are some comparison images of a section of a US one dollar bill that compare the Tokina 100mm, the Tamron 180mm, and about the sharpest lens I own, the 50mm f1.8 Nikkor leadpic_Tamron_90_macro In summary. The latest iteration of a classic, affordably-priced, mid-range macro lens.Although Tamron has been producing 90mm macro lenses since the late 1970s, the latest SP AF90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 lens is the first with Tamron's latest Di (Digitally Integrated Design) technology, which matches the performance characteristics of current DSLR cameras 7 out of 10 points and recommended by Bogdan (2 reviews) max magnification 0.50X (at300mm) soft at 300mm, CA at 300mm, focusing speed. The Tamron 70-300 DI macro LD f/4-5.6. Unlike most lenses who.

Tamron 90mm Macro Lens - Tamron SP 90mm F2

Purpose Lens by Lucie Foundation) Venus Optics is also pleased to announce the new Canon RF and Nikon Z mounts are. now ready to ship. Launched in June 2019, the Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO lens is the 2nd. 2:1 Macro lens with infinity focus in Laowa Macro Lens lineup. It can achieve double The D3500 with Nikon Lens and Dine Mini Ring and Point Flash is available in a complete package at a price of $1595. This package includes D3500 camera body with all accessories included from Nikon, Tamron 90mm macro lens and Dine's Mini Ring and Point Flash as well as a 16 gig memory card and memory card reader

What's In My Camera Bag? - Annie Manning, Paint the MoonSMC Pentax-M Macro 100mm F4Laowa 12mm f/2Nikon 200-500mm lens VS Tamron 150-600mm lens PRO & CONsThe Canon 100mm Macro vs 100mm Macro 'L' For Fashion